What's New |
Search Index of Publications
Database description: Complete index of DMI Journal issues, DMI Journal articles, case studies and conference recordings
Query tips from Excite for Web Servers:
- Your query can be as detailed as you like. In fact, the more words the better your results.
- Use only words that are relevant to your query.
- Specify multiple forms of the same phrases. For example, try both CDROM and CD-ROM. Excite for Web Servers will try to figure out that CDROM and CD-ROM are the same, but it never hurts to explicitly specify multiple forms.
- Common words, such as a, and or the are ignored.
- Excite for Web Servers also ignores numbers; however, it can find strings that happen to contain a number, for example, 3Com.
Tip: Use the long thin button on the top banner that says "Search Index of Publications" to reach this search page from anywhere in the publications area.
This document was last updated November 27, 1996.
All material Copyright © 1996 by the Design Management Institute. All
29 Temple Place, Boston, MA 02111-1350 USA
617.338.6380 (voice) or 617.338.6570 (fax) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org