What's New |
The Institute would like to thank the following individuals and companies for their generous contributions to the Design Management in the Digital Environment Conference, held on June 5-8, in Minneapolis:
- Bruce Moorehouse, Manager, Corporate Identity, Design and Communications for 3M, for his help in obtaining the sponsorship for the opening reception.
- 3M, for sponsoring the opening reception.
- Tim Larsen, for serving as a liaison to the Minneapolis Design Community.
- David Vogel, for serving as advisor to the team of students from Minneapolis College of Art and Design that designed the alternate Web site for the conference.
- Yamamoto Moss, for design of the conference brochure and many other instances of special help.
The Institute would also like to thank the following individuals for their help at the 8th International Corporate Identity Conference, held June 26-29 in Montréal, Canada:
- Fennemiek Gommer and Ies Hoogland, for coordinating the participation of the Dutch speakers.
New Web Site | Annual Conference | Spring Journal | Design Management News | Executive Forum | Book Review | President's Comments | Thanks
This document was last updated July 10, 1996.
All material Copyright © 1996 by the Design Management Institute. All
29 Temple Place, Boston, MA 02111-1350 USA
617.338.6380 (voice) or 617.338.6570 (fax) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org